Sheepeater Cliff Times change, that doesn't mean I have to
<font style="font-family:helvetica; font-size:12.5px; color:#4B0082;">Each of us can only deal with what’s in front of us.</font><p><I>Avatar by STEVIE!! :)</i>
561 Posts
Ooc — Sam
There were many tales about Hawkeye's family being so small — one from each of the packs. The pack that resided in Amestris first (along with Hawkeye's family) were the Elrics. Golden-colored wolves with Amber eyes. Their story was that lightning had taken everyone in a blue fire, except for Hawkeye's great-grandfather and great-grandmother.

And then there was the Sumatran family. They were the pack of four that had come, and the pack who were the most prone to staying. There were a total of twenty of their kind, at least the last time Hawkeye had seen them. They were a reddish grey color, with black stripes upon their bodies, and greyish orange eyes. Their story was that it had been raining hard that night — so hard that the other wolves could not see even a foot in front of their faces. Obviously, the story leads to them all drowning.

As for the last family, they had no last name. They were all colors; brown, grey, rust, black. It was the same season they had come to join. Their story was that a gust of wind had taken the family away. It was not unheard of for Amestris to become very windy at times, and there had even been legends that generations before were plagued with the same problem.

Her great-grandmother and great-grandfather refused to acknowledge that their children, their brothers and sisters — everyone — had died. So, they never spoke of it. What Hawkeye knew, though, was that it was some sort of natural disaster — maybe even all three combined.

If Finley had known that Hawkeye fell in a landslide and nearly died, the dark female was sure that the girl in front of her would be surprised. Everyone in the past had been, but Hawkeye didn't know that the thought had touched Finley's thoughts.

A smile appeared on the midnight wolf's face. "Not many have. It is strange to others. Some of the things that packs do here I am not used to. I feel like an outsider sometimes with my habits and ways of thinking." She sighed, wishing that she could just return to her home. Even better, return to Ferdie Von Pelt. Maybe she would fit in there, though Hawkeye severely doubted it.
Messages In This Thread
Times change, that doesn't mean I have to - by Hawkeye - July 22, 2014, 02:32 PM
RE: Times change, that doesn't mean I have to - by Finley - August 04, 2014, 12:35 PM
RE: Times change, that doesn't mean I have to - by Finley - August 06, 2014, 09:36 AM
RE: Times change, that doesn't mean I have to - by Finley - August 07, 2014, 11:28 AM
RE: Times change, that doesn't mean I have to - by Finley - August 11, 2014, 05:55 PM
RE: Times change, that doesn't mean I have to - by Finley - August 16, 2014, 06:51 PM
RE: Times change, that doesn't mean I have to - by Finley - August 25, 2014, 08:15 AM
RE: Times change, that doesn't mean I have to - by Hawkeye - August 25, 2014, 10:29 PM
RE: Times change, that doesn't mean I have to - by Finley - August 27, 2014, 08:02 AM
RE: Times change, that doesn't mean I have to - by Hawkeye - September 11, 2014, 12:34 PM