Bearclaw Valley there are no immortals in this life; even stories come to die
62 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
so sorry for my delay!! let me know if Galena's findings are overstepping!

This woman was mighty and strong. Galena admired the fine making of such a sturdy titan, but held no fear in her breast. Galena did not fear women, for she viewed them all as sisters as designed by Reverend Mother Superior. 

Her new pack mate approached with an open expression and neutral body language, preening Galena for scents. She would find the rich and piney smell of Bearclaw Valley mingling with the perfume of blood (a fresh kill), but nothing more exciting.

The stormcloud did the same, though she stood a good few hands smaller her company. Her keen nose raked the aroma's from Ikkalrok's wiry midnight pelt and was somewhat astonished by what she found. Though the scent of heat had gone, Revui's musk doggedly clung to his lover. Galena was innately familiar with fertility and sex and understood, at once, that this woman had been covered by the gargoyle.

Her Mothers would have approved of such a coupling (though perhaps with a woman of finer proportions). However, this was not her homeland. Astara and Merrick ruled here. Which begged the question to be asked... did they know of this? Galena's moon-colored eyes appraised her sister's rugged face, "It is nice to meet you, sister. I am Galena. What is your name?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: there are no immortals in this life; even stories come to die - by Galena - May 21, 2020, 12:58 AM