Blacktail Deer Plateau ashes call my name
the serpent king
281 Posts
Ooc —
It's ok. :D

The Rekkr was oblivious to Fox's reaction to his casual drop of Tuwawi's name, not knowing the details of Fox's departure nor having the curiosity to ask. It wasn't that he wasn't curious, per say, but more than the refined Northman had more manners than to ask. If Fox wanted to tell him she could and if she didn't she didn't have too. Týrr nodded in understanding when she told him that her departure had not been planned and that there was a good chance that Tuwawi had not known where Fox had gone. In the face of the truth, it didn't matter if Tuwawi had known or didn't. Týrr now knew where Fox was, though he had no idea what he intended to do with the information. He would not tell anyone and had no real reason to hang onto it. He followed her gaze when she asked him if he would stay, taking in the plateau. The Rekkr's heart gave a skipping palpitation as he weighed her question heavily in his mind, not liking the heavy pressure in his chest. He knew, without knowing how, that his future did not tie in with hers, if it had ever had the slim possibility of it in the first place; despite that he did not want to give up being her friend (if that was even what they were) he did not want to potentially disappoint her or make her angry. Yet, he had made a promise to Tuwawi.

He was silent for a stretch of moments, looking down from the plateau, letting his gaze touch her before it lowered down to the earth. I have made a promise to Tuwawi, and Njal, He looked up then and offered her a sheepish smile. I have pledged myself to their pack, He took a breath and let it out. I am sorry. But he thought that Fox would be fine. She was strong and resilient and he wasn't so deluded to think that she needed him in any shape or form. It was a surprising question as it was because he had thought she might have been angry at him for leaving before.

he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
ashes call my name - by Tezcacoatl - August 11, 2014, 10:38 AM
RE: ashes call my name - by RIP Fox - August 11, 2014, 11:58 AM
RE: ashes call my name - by Tezcacoatl - August 11, 2014, 12:30 PM
RE: ashes call my name - by RIP Fox - August 12, 2014, 11:39 AM
RE: ashes call my name - by Tezcacoatl - August 13, 2014, 06:19 AM
RE: ashes call my name - by RIP Fox - August 13, 2014, 12:09 PM
RE: ashes call my name - by Tezcacoatl - August 18, 2014, 08:21 AM
RE: ashes call my name - by RIP Fox - August 25, 2014, 11:52 AM
RE: ashes call my name - by Tezcacoatl - August 26, 2014, 10:13 AM