Bearclaw Valley behind your silence and your suffering
62 Posts
Ooc — Lieu

The dark Witch looked a bit disheveled before the stack of pristine white, sun-bleached bones. The wisp could not blame her leader. It had been a tumultuous night for all, especially for Merrick and his raven. Though Galena would not have readily accepted the dog within the pack (for she was a purist, among many things), the thought of Merrick spilling the blood of a follower made her regard his fangs with a new wariness. Even then, she chuckled lightly at his joke. Perhaps this would be a good opportunity to get close to Ursus' alpha.

She approached him, taking a seat besides the bear, tail curling around her paws like a cat. "Special to her, hmm," Galena ruminated. "I sometimes speak to my Mothers and Sisters though such altars, though I have been commanded to disassemble them once communication is complete. I don't know if they can hear me, but..." her voice waned thoughtfully, "it brings me comfort and insight to speak to them in my own way. Perhaps the dark woman seeks a similar reflection through these bones. The pieces can posses magick to those wishing to find it." Galena paused for a moment, turning her slender face towards her leader, "I wish to be of use to you and the Dark One. What would you call upon me to do for Ursus?"

Messages In This Thread
behind your silence and your suffering - by Merrick - May 21, 2020, 02:49 PM
RE: behind your silence and your suffering - by Galena - May 25, 2020, 04:58 PM