Northstar Vale Mother's Song
"But if I live, I win,"
345 Posts
Ooc — R/Rachel

"Ah, apolo-gies, mi'lady," the wyvern sighed with newfound realization. It was a matter above her understanding, leadership, given her newfound freedom but it seemed to the insightful botanist that suffering was inevitable. 

Either the people must be shackled by misfortune or else the leaders; better never meant better for everybody. 

"Aye," she agreed, musing internally on the differences she'd seen in various characters of her past and those around her now. 

"Ye ken, I vould nae min' if'n ye vould like ta come visit me 'ere some-times. I vould love ta teach ye vhat I've learn-ed vith ze druids," the timid mother offered timorously as she bundled the black haw into a broad leaf for safekeeping. 

"Rem-ember, nae too much. A bite of a leaf in ze morn' should do it," Fen reminded diligently as she nudged the small bundle to her Empress. 

"Bless-ings upon ye an' yers, mi'lady, an' I look for-ward to yer com-pany," the midwife lilted, given that the northron Lady moved to depart, with hope that she might truly return - whether just for companionship or for medical lessons. 
sounds good! Hopefully they can have a thread when Reiko returns! <3

Translations since some of that is sorta tricky to read (I'm thinking of just including translations for all of Fen's posts): "Ah, apologies, my lady."

"Aye/yes."

"You know, I would not mind if you would like to come visit me here sometime. I would love to teach you what I learned with the druids."

"Remember, not too much. A bite of a leaf in the morning should do it."

"Blessings upon you and yours, my lady, and I look forward to your company."
"You see, I got a bullet for a tooth and
I'm gonna use it to shoot you."
Messages In This Thread
Mother's Song - by Reiko - April 25, 2020, 01:08 PM
RE: Mother's Song - by Necahual - April 25, 2020, 01:29 PM
RE: Mother's Song - by Reiko - April 25, 2020, 07:41 PM
RE: Mother's Song - by Necahual - April 27, 2020, 05:52 PM
RE: Mother's Song - by Reiko - April 30, 2020, 09:13 AM
RE: Mother's Song - by Necahual - May 04, 2020, 05:28 PM
RE: Mother's Song - by Reiko - May 05, 2020, 09:30 AM