Witch's Marsh prettier and younger but not any better off
Double, double, toil and trouble; Fire burn, and cauldron bubble
36 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Stepping a little closer, she breathed in his air, sniffing around in a large circle around him while hopping from one solid ground to another, some dipped into the muck and barely visible as she almost looked like she was stepping above the marsh itself. She knew this place well enough to know even the hidden rocks or logs with which she could use. 

Thou are a pack wolf. She crooned in a profane melody, remembering the pack wolf who had rudely attacked her for simply wandering a neutral land. I be ne'r lonely. (this one is a bit difficult lmfao, translation is "I'm never lonely"). Once she was pleased with investigating his musk, she had come to a conclusion. 

This was her land, and how dare any of these pack wolves venture in thinking they could also claim her marsh and chase her out of here too! Greedy, selfish wolves. Aroint thee wolf! let the infirmity of the witch's marsh sink into thy bones, a vile infirmity steal thy toes and sensation till nought yet nubs are left! (Begone wolf! Let the sickness of the witch's marsh sink into your bones, a vile sickness steal your toes and sensation until nothing but nubs are left!)

Curse this wolf for the blasphemy of his brother!

I hope this works!
Messages In This Thread
RE: prettier and younger but not any better off - by Evanora - June 01, 2020, 02:38 PM