Duck Lake Joker on Jack
139 Posts
Ooc — Mai
He apologized, making no further attempts to come closer to her. Previously drawn back ears lifted, her soft eyes losing some of their initial wariness. She could instinctively sense that Soleon, as he introduced himself, didn't mean her harm nor any offense. Despite his claim to rudeness, Chai found his mannerisms rather respectful. Hurriedly she shook her head, quickly dismissing his apology. "Oh no no, it's alright. I just...wasn't expecting anyone else to be here is all."

To show her willingness to let him stick around (really who's kidding, it's not like she could force anyone to do anything) she stepped closer, just a bit, tail brushing through the grass in a soft wag. "Soleon....that's quite a fine name." She admitted openly. "I am Chai." Strangely, she couldn't take her eyes off him, but the shocking contrast of the cool water against her paws snapped her out of that little spell. "Is that so? Are you new to the Wilds? This lake...it's actually my second visit." Her eyes drifted to their surroundings with a fond glint while she reminisced. "I have...good memories here." She smiled.

Messages In This Thread
Joker on Jack - by Soleon - June 08, 2020, 09:45 PM
RE: Joker on Jack - by Chai - June 09, 2020, 12:39 AM
RE: Joker on Jack - by Soleon - June 09, 2020, 07:31 AM
RE: Joker on Jack - by Chai - June 09, 2020, 01:11 PM
RE: Joker on Jack - by Soleon - June 09, 2020, 01:25 PM
RE: Joker on Jack - by Chai - June 09, 2020, 04:06 PM
RE: Joker on Jack - by Soleon - June 09, 2020, 09:08 PM
RE: Joker on Jack - by Chai - June 10, 2020, 02:27 PM
RE: Joker on Jack - by Soleon - June 10, 2020, 04:27 PM