Duck Lake Joker on Jack
La Muerte
Sangrè Nueva
87 Posts
Ooc — Impala
soleon had given her the opportunity to note that she didn't want any company, but as it would happen she would deepen the coversation and soleon would find a level of comfort. it was time to socialize then! he moved forward and entered a more acceptable speaking distance. there didn't seem to be any tension present and hopefully his advances wouldn't breed distate for their meet. 

"a few of us have gathered here and the surrounding area for the time being," at least until sunny decided it was time for them to move again anyways. he allowed the smirk that he had previously offered to remain and tried to keep it polite without overbearing. he wasn't the overly excitable type, but he was making the effort to be sociable at any cost. 

"it's a pleasure, chai," she seemed like a kind soul. as he closed the distance her scent met his nose a little more clearly and he noted it to remeber her in the future. if he met her again. if not, at least he had this small encounter. "i am relatively new here. i met a girl named Journey and some of her family. they're working on establishing a home collectively. i'm quite fond of the lot of them so i've decided to stay with them," he didn't function well solo in the long term anyways. besides, they, as wolves, were social creatures. rarely did he meet one that didn't at least quietly yearn for companionship in some light.
Interested in threading with me?
check out my OOC account for more information

IMPALA
Messages In This Thread
Joker on Jack - by Soleon - June 08, 2020, 09:45 PM
RE: Joker on Jack - by Chai - June 09, 2020, 12:39 AM
RE: Joker on Jack - by Soleon - June 09, 2020, 07:31 AM
RE: Joker on Jack - by Chai - June 09, 2020, 01:11 PM
RE: Joker on Jack - by Soleon - June 09, 2020, 01:25 PM
RE: Joker on Jack - by Chai - June 09, 2020, 04:06 PM
RE: Joker on Jack - by Soleon - June 09, 2020, 09:08 PM
RE: Joker on Jack - by Chai - June 10, 2020, 02:27 PM