Duck Lake I'm Marching into Anything
75 Posts
Ooc — Impala
for just a split second he thought the male that happened upon him was journey, but the size of the man would become more apparent the closer he drew near. soleon's ears tempted back out of habit and he remained where he had risen to stand. who exactly was coming? it didn't take long for soleon to suppose he wasn't an imposing threat.

especially when he spoke. 

there was a familiar cheeriness about him and the lighter male would slightly narrow his eyes in. he dismissed the obvious thought that gathered in his mind and he offered the same greeting back, "hello stranger," what were you supposed to say to someone you didn't know that happened upon you? the only logical thing he was able to produce came off a bit curt, "can i help you?" 

he refreshed his features and offered a kind expression. perhaps it would ease the edginess of the words that had blossomed forth with little thought. maybe the man would think nothing of it and soleon could carry on with this new encounter. his anxieties always seemed to get the absolute best of him, didn't they?
Interested in threading with me?
check out my OOC account for more information

IMPALA
Messages In This Thread
I'm Marching into Anything - by Soleon - June 08, 2020, 09:29 PM
RE: I'm Marching into Anything - by Brave - June 09, 2020, 03:28 PM
RE: I'm Marching into Anything - by Soleon - June 09, 2020, 09:48 PM
RE: I'm Marching into Anything - by Brave - June 14, 2020, 04:28 PM
RE: I'm Marching into Anything - by Soleon - June 14, 2020, 05:22 PM
RE: I'm Marching into Anything - by Brave - June 14, 2020, 06:20 PM
RE: I'm Marching into Anything - by Soleon - June 14, 2020, 06:31 PM
RE: I'm Marching into Anything - by Brave - June 27, 2020, 09:27 PM