Duskfire Glacier A secret isn't a secret if I know
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Okay no killing Jace he's just curious :D would prefer @Tuwawi or @Njal though

Jace wound his way down the mountain, new scents drove him crazy and there had been faint smells criss crossing the valley for a few days. So he followed them. There were new wolves traipsing around the mountain, none had come near it and most were further away, but he limped towards them. Who was it? Were the Creek wolves going to go after them too, or would they let them in peace it would tick him off that was certain. It took him a couple days to make it to the official border.

He limped along the new borders of a new pack and sniffed here and there, it smelled like Tuwawi and Njal, but surely to God it wasn't them? They wouldn't be foolish enough to be so near the creek would they? Certainly not, for a moment it made Jace's heart sieze in his chest and he felt a panic attack coming on, he usually didn't suffer them, but the thought of a new pack lead by Njal and Tuwawi made him ill.

He stayed far away from the borders he didn't wish to get attacked for crossing the territory. Then with one last sniff he shrugged and turned to head back towards the mountain, not really wanting the answers to the questions he had. And he had a long walk home, at least 2 days worth of walking.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
A secret isn't a secret if I know - by Jace - August 27, 2014, 03:45 PM
RE: A secret isn't a secret if I know - by RIP Njal - August 27, 2014, 09:16 PM
RE: A secret isn't a secret if I know - by Jace - August 28, 2014, 12:16 PM
RE: A secret isn't a secret if I know - by RIP Njal - August 29, 2014, 06:30 PM
RE: A secret isn't a secret if I know - by Jace - August 29, 2014, 06:42 PM
RE: A secret isn't a secret if I know - by RIP Njal - August 29, 2014, 07:11 PM
RE: A secret isn't a secret if I know - by Jace - August 29, 2014, 07:23 PM
RE: A secret isn't a secret if I know - by RIP Njal - August 29, 2014, 07:36 PM
RE: A secret isn't a secret if I know - by Jace - August 29, 2014, 08:18 PM
RE: A secret isn't a secret if I know - by RIP Njal - August 29, 2014, 09:41 PM
RE: A secret isn't a secret if I know - by Jace - August 30, 2014, 08:52 AM