Duck Lake I'm Marching into Anything
75 Posts
Ooc — Impala
Soleon was used to meeting new faces these days. He was a bit overwhelmed at time with some kind of unspoken anxiety and perhaps that had been the main reason for his hesitancy. Of course, it was quite possible he would always be bridled with the feeling of uncertainty. Especially while he was roaming free in a place many came and went. There were no walls of protection here. The others were frequently out and about taking care of things and--morningside?

Did he just ask about morningside? Why didn't Soleon know him? 

"I know lots of wolves that are planning on creating Morningside. They all tend to be arnd this general area," Maybe his information could be of use both to the unnamed boy and to himself. Perhaps he would learn something, "What's your name? I'm Soleon," If he had a name he was sure he had heard tale of it and perhaps he could try to figure out just who it was the boy was looking for. He resembled a few of the women. Perhaps a brother...his mind ran back to when @Journey told him she was seeking out her brother. Brave? Perhaps that was the name she had used...but surely not?
Interested in threading with me?
check out my OOC account for more information

IMPALA
Messages In This Thread
I'm Marching into Anything - by Soleon - June 08, 2020, 09:29 PM
RE: I'm Marching into Anything - by Brave - June 09, 2020, 03:28 PM
RE: I'm Marching into Anything - by Soleon - June 09, 2020, 09:48 PM
RE: I'm Marching into Anything - by Brave - June 14, 2020, 04:28 PM
RE: I'm Marching into Anything - by Soleon - June 14, 2020, 05:22 PM
RE: I'm Marching into Anything - by Brave - June 14, 2020, 06:20 PM
RE: I'm Marching into Anything - by Soleon - June 14, 2020, 06:31 PM
RE: I'm Marching into Anything - by Brave - June 27, 2020, 09:27 PM