Swiftcurrent Creek in remembrance
ís & steinn ♔ hjarta & sál
583 Posts
Ooc — Java
"I love it," The girl chimed, quick and succinct, and Njal cast her a careful look. She seemed to genuinely enjoy her life here so far, and that eased a bit of the sadness he had felt in his own heart. The misgivings he had about leaving so abruptly were still there, but... As long as the creek remained a viable, strong place, he felt a little better. "I didn't know my brother was here until shortly before I joined, and Bazi has been very kind to me." Oh? Brother? At this, his expression furrowed as he began to think - who could that be?

But he hardly had to contemplate it; the girl's features were familiar to one other in the pack, similar but feminized. Scimitar. That made sense then, if Kaskara had met up with her brother and then with Bazi - the two were hardly very far apart from one another these days. It was like Tuwawi and Njal when they had first met... And at this the man began to smirk, but shoved the idle thinking out of his mind. He was distracted enough - and then Kaskara brought up their departure.

"I will miss this place." He responded, and then grew silent. Morose, really. A deep sigh later, and Njal was looking at the monument again. "I built this for our first alpha, Lethe. After her came Fox, and... For a time, I thought maybe I'd have to build one for her too." She had been missing for a while, but when news of her abandonment had reached the northman, he felt... Oddly relieved. A stern expression slipped across his face now, and he regarded Kaskara. "Now Bazi is the leader and I cannot fathom thinking about her own end, whenever that may be. She will be a good leader - a strong one. Hopefully a lasting one."

If he felt so highly about the white girl, why would he leave? "Your loyalty is well placed." The beast muttered next, and once again fell in to quiet disarray.
Messages In This Thread
in remembrance - by RIP Njal - August 05, 2014, 05:36 PM
RE: in remembrance - by Kaskara - August 05, 2014, 10:17 PM
RE: in remembrance - by RIP Njal - August 06, 2014, 01:06 PM
RE: in remembrance - by Kaskara - August 20, 2014, 11:44 AM
RE: in remembrance - by RIP Njal - August 24, 2014, 09:11 PM
RE: in remembrance - by Kaskara - August 26, 2014, 10:03 AM
RE: in remembrance - by RIP Njal - August 27, 2014, 09:43 PM
RE: in remembrance - by Kaskara - September 07, 2014, 07:06 PM
RE: in remembrance - by RIP Njal - September 21, 2014, 02:06 PM
RE: in remembrance - by Kaskara - September 21, 2014, 03:36 PM