The Sunspire mindshift
169 Posts
Ooc — Kris
71° F · Mostly Cloudy
V: 10 mi · H: 61% · W: 7 mph

Nerian haunted the boarders of The Sunspire, Jace had given her permission to collect plants, and she was truthfully delaying the journey back to Stavanger bay for as long as she could.

Nerian found her gaze moving to the sky, the clouds filled that filled sky spoke of rain they were rather greyish and the humidity was cresting toward rain too, another day of this and there would surely be rain. The wind was so absent that the clouds where in no hurry to move on. Traveling home in the rain would probably to the best time to go with uprooted plants. Plants hated being removed from the soil and water from the sky would stop the need of finding water to rest the plants in on the way home.

It looked like Nerian would be heading back sooner then she wanted. She pulled herself into a sit and sighed at the sky. Why do you to this to me God? She called up to the clouds I thought you would want me to be far away from him!!

Nerian's gaze fell toward earth again as she heard a wolf drawing close, her initial meeting with Jace was not overly pleasant so she feared for herself again. As she listened for the wolf she was sure she heard a misstep every now and again, Not a constant one though. Were all the Sunspire wolves recovering from a pack wide attack? She had not asked Jace here he got those injuries she just helped him heal from it.

Messages In This Thread
mindshift - by Amekaze - August 27, 2014, 09:23 PM
RE: mindshift - by Nerian - August 27, 2014, 10:15 PM
RE: mindshift - by Amekaze - August 27, 2014, 11:54 PM
RE: mindshift - by Nerian - August 28, 2014, 12:12 AM
RE: mindshift - by Amekaze - August 31, 2014, 02:40 AM
RE: mindshift - by Nerian - September 11, 2014, 07:32 PM
RE: mindshift - by Amekaze - September 19, 2014, 12:42 AM
RE: mindshift - by Nerian - October 01, 2014, 06:17 PM
RE: mindshift - by Amekaze - October 08, 2014, 09:47 PM
RE: mindshift - by Summer Ostrega - October 29, 2014, 04:05 PM
RE: mindshift - by Amekaze - October 30, 2014, 10:26 PM