Wild Berry Meadow prekär
33 Posts
Ooc —
The young creature did not startle or try to run- young enough, he assumed, that she didn't know to be frightened of him. While this was disappointing- and reinforced his belief that wolves were inherently stupid- he could excuse her for her ignorance simply because she was a child, and could get away with having lowered expectations. Maybe it was a good thing she'd been separated from her parents; they wouldn't have an inkling how to raise an educated daughter anyway, especially given the fact that they'd somehow lost her. 

He pitied her, though he still thought her ignorant, when she confessed that she had no idea how long she'd been on her own...Too long- but not long enough for her to forget those canine mannerisms that made her so flinchy and fidgety. He frowned when she scratched. Wolves- they never knew how to bathe themselves properly. He sighed, but some mild amusement showed when she commented about his face. He was a proud creature- and knew that for his kind, he had a lovely, long, noble shape to his muzzle- but this hound was a creature used to seeing the obscenely long, stretched-out muzzles of her own species. "It's not squished," He said. "I'm a mountain lion; I'm not like you." He said. "But..." And his eyes glistened. This was his chance to see for himself if canines could be educated. He'd wondered for years if it was even possible- but he had a chance, now. "I can help you. You must be hungry, hmm?" He purred.
Messages In This Thread
prekär - by Pestilence - June 24, 2020, 03:11 AM
RE: prekär - by Virtute - June 24, 2020, 03:25 PM
RE: prekär - by Pestilence - June 24, 2020, 03:37 PM
RE: prekär - by Virtute - June 24, 2020, 03:50 PM
RE: prekär - by Pestilence - June 24, 2020, 04:08 PM
RE: prekär - by Virtute - June 24, 2020, 08:01 PM
RE: prekär - by Pestilence - June 26, 2020, 02:41 PM
RE: prekär - by Virtute - June 27, 2020, 08:44 PM
RE: prekär - by Pestilence - June 28, 2020, 06:04 AM
RE: prekär - by Virtute - June 28, 2020, 01:25 PM
RE: prekär - by Pestilence - June 28, 2020, 02:35 PM