The Sunspire Fear of living and loving what's that called again?
169 Posts
Ooc — Kris
I'm going to add in info Nerian would not have known if it was not for Kris

Nerian nodded to him and moved back into the pack land keeping her head low and respectful. Even with her nearly crouching form she still managed a graceful gait. She found the plant she had thought she had seen and sniffed it's leaves. yes this is the one, it's root might look like ginger but I can assure it, it's not.

Nerian adeptly dug and partially exposed the root, she reached into her hole and bit the root pulled off a human thumb side chunk but to a wolf it was just a paw pad size. Carefully Nerian reburied the root and returned to Jace with the portion of Termeric.

You can eat this twice a day morning and night, but try once a day for now. I'm sure with this and the hot springs we will have you right as rain in no time. You have been to the hot springs I assume. you smell of sulfur

Neiran looked down avoiding eye contact The poultice is harder to make then most. you need tools and patience, a flat rock and a round rock for crushing the dried Arnica flowers.

Neiran sighed and shook her head looking rather defeated she poured her heart out to a soul she hardly knew. Jace I am so torn up and so deep in there is no beginning nor end to my mortal and immortal .... I don't know what this is, Torment?Pain?Suffering?Love?Freedom?reward.....?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fear of living and loving what's that called again? - by Nerian - August 27, 2014, 10:33 PM