[m] water that i crave
169 Posts
Ooc — Kris

How was it that this wolf, this Male, her mate and husband could turn her into a puddle in one instant and make her want to tear out all her fur the next.

Nerian decided to go the tactical route and hope he would be satiated by that. She had hoped a vision would have spurred his interested more then the prayer. But Ragnar was ever the inquisitive one and he always did the opposite of what you think he might do. So this line of inquiry should not have been wholly unexpected.

Well it is a prayer known to all christens usually one of the first prayers to be taught. It is spoken when temple begins and when temple ends there are a few forms of it but this form is the most well known. I have known this prayer to give peace to many who were in many different places in life. It gives me some peace of mind now. It just fits... Nerian's lips parted and she panted feeling winded by her speech

Nerian closed the gap between them and pressed her shoulder against his. Curving her head so that her lips grazed his ear as she spoke, being sure he hear her over the ever insistent waves that lapped against their bodies It does mean a lot to me that you would name one of our sons Athelstan she allowed the waves to help thrust her body closer even still to his, her slighter form was getting buffeted by the water more then he. Ever was Ragnar the stone she clung to for direction and support. The tide must have been coming toward shore in it's relentless journey back and forth

Messages In This Thread
[m] water that i crave - by Ragnar - August 17, 2014, 10:00 PM
RE: water that i crave - by Nerian - August 17, 2014, 11:04 PM
RE: water that i crave - by Ragnar - August 18, 2014, 07:49 AM
RE: water that i crave - by Nerian - August 19, 2014, 09:51 PM
RE: water that i crave - by Ragnar - August 21, 2014, 10:42 AM
RE: water that i crave - by Nerian - August 22, 2014, 09:44 PM
RE: water that i crave - by Ragnar - August 23, 2014, 07:09 AM
RE: water that i crave - by Nerian - August 27, 2014, 11:05 PM
RE: water that i crave - by Ragnar - August 29, 2014, 09:12 AM
RE: water that i crave - by Nerian - September 04, 2014, 06:17 AM
RE: water that i crave - by Ragnar - September 11, 2014, 06:07 AM