Blacktail Deer Plateau ashes call my name
the serpent king
281 Posts
Ooc —

Fox seemed confused by his admittance that he had pledged loyalty to Njal and Tuwawi, which he understood because he had not been specific, asking if he meant Swiftcurrent Creek. No, He was not sure how much he was supposed to tell anyone but figured that it wasn't exactly a secret. Surely, if it was something to be coveted Tuwawi would have mentioned such. They are branching off of Swiftcurrent Creek and Tuwawi extended an invitation for me to join them and I accepted, He didn't want to admit to Fox that he was still trying to find his own path, rather than blindly follow path that his father had carved out for him following in his footsteps; that he was still trying to figure out who he was. He had a name, yes, but it did not define him. It was only something to address him with and even then it was not unique to him. It was a name he shared with a God.

I am glad that you are well, though, Fox, Týrr offered her sincerely, focusing his crystalline blue eyes upon her with a soft sheepishness, keeping it formal and polite. He did not know of how she ended up in the Plateau, nor why and he figured that it wasn't his business to know. He did not have a lot of information to offer Fox if she inquired about the pack that Tuwawi and Njal intended to build, but if she did ask he would tell her what he knew.

he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
ashes call my name - by Tezcacoatl - August 11, 2014, 10:38 AM
RE: ashes call my name - by RIP Fox - August 11, 2014, 11:58 AM
RE: ashes call my name - by Tezcacoatl - August 11, 2014, 12:30 PM
RE: ashes call my name - by RIP Fox - August 12, 2014, 11:39 AM
RE: ashes call my name - by Tezcacoatl - August 13, 2014, 06:19 AM
RE: ashes call my name - by RIP Fox - August 13, 2014, 12:09 PM
RE: ashes call my name - by Tezcacoatl - August 18, 2014, 08:21 AM
RE: ashes call my name - by RIP Fox - August 25, 2014, 11:52 AM
RE: ashes call my name - by Tezcacoatl - August 26, 2014, 10:13 AM