Blacktail Deer Plateau wired up to detonate
Robin

Robin gave Peregrine a soft smile when he admitted that being territorial was something that he valued in his subordinates. Her smile turned almost cheeky, her left ear giving a contemplative twitch. Well, as I said I can be really bitch to outsiders so I might need a mediator, She admitted with an open shrug. If he didn't think that was something that he wanted in a warden — not the territoriality so much but the bitchyness — then she would reconsider her options and take a closer look into something else as a trade. She was sure there were plenty of things she could do. Warden was simply the easiest answer for her because she liked to patrol. I'd like that too, Robin spoke after he finished speaking, smiling softly at the mention of her baby sister. We have a lot to catch up on, after all. Not so much on Robin's side, though. Her months had been dull and repetitive, nothing of interest to note. I have to admit it's a little weird thinking of you as my brother in law, She pursed her lips slightly and tilted her head. Just because Fox is my baby sister and I know she's very much an adult but I mean she has a mate and I'm still single! Robin said with a laugh.

It wasn't exactly how Robin had once imagined the “natural big, little sister” order of life to go. She had always imagined, when she had found out she had younger siblings, that they would go to her for advice and that she would have a mate and children first and be able to assist them. Instead, it seemed, it was going the opposite way. It wasn't a bad thing and in truth, Robin had no one to blame but herself.

Messages In This Thread
wired up to detonate - by Robin - August 12, 2014, 08:17 PM
RE: wired up to detonate - by Peregrine Redhawk - August 13, 2014, 11:19 AM
RE: wired up to detonate - by Robin - August 14, 2014, 06:50 AM
RE: wired up to detonate - by Peregrine Redhawk - August 14, 2014, 09:14 AM
RE: wired up to detonate - by Robin - August 16, 2014, 01:31 PM
RE: wired up to detonate - by Peregrine Redhawk - August 16, 2014, 01:39 PM
RE: wired up to detonate - by Robin - August 18, 2014, 12:58 PM
RE: wired up to detonate - by Peregrine Redhawk - August 19, 2014, 09:08 AM
RE: wired up to detonate - by Robin - August 22, 2014, 11:15 AM
RE: wired up to detonate - by Peregrine Redhawk - August 22, 2014, 11:57 AM
RE: wired up to detonate - by Robin - August 28, 2014, 11:27 AM