Old Friends, Old Enemies [MATURE]
I want my wife and children back. Do not get in the way of this goal and I will not have to kill you for it.
276 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
Sorry for not posting sooner! College has been kicking my *ss and then I forgot about this lol >.< <3 Also, per PM discussion, please no physical fighting here. Being mean and nasty is fine, but no touchy.

Their words stabbed the chocolate-brown brute in the heart, and seemed to puncture it, so that his body became a deflating balloon, and he slumped to the ground in defeat. So they were dead then. His mate and pups. They were dead. For a brief moment, he wondered if killing the two sons of bitches in front of him would help him grieve, but he shook his head. In the end, he was no murderer. Spilling blood wouldn't help. But he didn't care if they killed him. At least then he would be with his wife and children.

He looked up at them, eyes showing nothing but exhaustion, and a sorrow so deep it consumed him. Had he known better, he might have thought to second guess what they were telling him. But deep down, Majesty was still as naive as he'd been before, and trusted others too much to think that maybe they were lying to him. He looked away after a moment, continuing to lie on the ground, and said nothing.
Messages In This Thread
Old Friends, Old Enemies [MATURE] - by Majesty - August 18, 2014, 04:21 PM
RE: Old Friends, Old Enemies - by Cara - August 18, 2014, 05:17 PM
RE: Old Friends, Old Enemies - by Kaname - August 19, 2014, 10:48 AM
RE: Old Friends, Old Enemies - by Majesty - August 20, 2014, 04:24 PM
RE: Old Friends, Old Enemies - by Cara - August 22, 2014, 09:57 PM
RE: Old Friends, Old Enemies - by Kaname - August 23, 2014, 08:33 PM
RE: Old Friends, Old Enemies - by Majesty - August 28, 2014, 12:09 PM
RE: Old Friends, Old Enemies - by Cara - August 29, 2014, 07:55 PM
RE: Old Friends, Old Enemies - by Kaname - August 30, 2014, 01:35 PM
RE: Old Friends, Old Enemies - by Majesty - August 30, 2014, 07:40 PM
RE: Old Friends, Old Enemies [MATURE] - by Cara - September 02, 2014, 06:32 PM
RE: Old Friends, Old Enemies [MATURE] - by Kaname - September 04, 2014, 02:27 PM
RE: Old Friends, Old Enemies [MATURE] - by Majesty - September 04, 2014, 09:15 PM