The fella over there with the hella good hair
<b><i><FONT SIZE="2" face=georgia><FONT COLOR="#235575">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#2d5975">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#365d76">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#406176">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#496577">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#536977">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#5c6d78"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#667178">w</FONT><FONT COLOR="#6f7578">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#787878">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#7a6f6f">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#7c6464">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#7d5a5a"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#7f4f4f">s</FONT><FONT COLOR="#814545">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#833b3b">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#853030">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#862626">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#881b1b">w</FONT><FONT COLOR="#891111">s</FONT></FONT> </i></b>
18 Posts
Ooc — Stevie

Andrus eyed her as she explained her fascination with the ermine. Apparently chasing it was what some would consider "fun". Andrus didn't really get why that would be, but he personally hadn't had "fun" since he was a child. And even that he couldn't remember, so he probably would have denied it if asked. Not wanting to get into all of that, he responded with a low grunt, which was how he usually communicated anyway.

"Not particularly," the Cannelle said when she posed her next question, "Your flock seems discontented, but not enough to speak up except in whispers amongst themselves." She may have been asking about the land they now lived in, but work always came first to the hulking bear of a wolf.

"They have given you no trouble," he said, turning to her with slightly narrowing eyes. It was partly a question, but also a restatement of expectation. There would be no one testing Ptarmigan's power while she was in this state. Once she was well again, they could try to best her unless it was not her will to allow it. Until then, he would not stand for anyone to bring harm upon her. Not when he remained under her employ.

</style>
Messages In This Thread
RE: The fella over there with the hella good hair - by Andrus - August 28, 2014, 06:24 PM