Gyrfalcon's Keep in the forests of the night
spectrelight
260 Posts
Ooc —
Her head felt like spinning, all churning with too many things at once, smearing over the fatigue of the present that she had overlooked on the way here.. but ringing from one thought to the next, she did listen carefully. It was revenge, and she knew Praimfaya's place with Moonspear would have never been entirely permanent.. but to find it ending then, suddenly, without a mention, she couldn't lie and say it had not stung--just salt in the wound Dacio's loss had torn into her. Safer, maybe if one squinted, but still

Then, to newly find out how prickled the mountain wolves were over the situation didn't help, furthering her position as.. feeling strange, and something to navigate carefully. She had their security, and Hydra was potentially her closest lead to vengeance they craved, but attachments longer lasting than anything there were difficult to ignore, always.

About Crogeda, her expression was stoic and an implication of Praimfaya's spirit living on beyond her rankled her deep down, ears pinning back then. Face warm, but frustrated on just how to say--Still.. I do understand, but safer or not, I felt.. very left behind to worry that you did not want me to find you, for whatever reason. I do not plan to die for this, but I do not think Dacio did himself.. at first, she spoke quietly, though his acceptance in the end had unnerved her, and it still did to this day. Death could come from nowhere, prepared to greet it or not. But there is nothing else that I have, either. I have no idea if my family in Trigeda still lives--my father, Blixen, let alone precisely how to find them. This is.. this is it, she gestured vaguely with her muzzle with a tired sigh, meaning the Teekons at large and wherever within she made a niche for herself, unless she set off elsewhere--which she did not plan to do, not alone.

I do not think Moonspear was that happy with the nature of your sudden end with them, as well. The boy Dacio saved, he did not want me to come meet you at first, he had his questions.. she added on, unsure if any news of those howls had trickled this far into the wilds, though doubting it. She let that much hang, letting Praimfaya take it for what it was worth while Opalia still did not know quite what to make of that much. Plus, she did feel lowly for pouring so much on the injured wanheda out of nowhere like this.

As for the wolves in the bleeding forest, her face was stern and took it with a slow nod. Then that was another on her hit-list, then, though perhaps one of a different nature. Good, she deserves nothing less, the golden Drakru grated, irritated to find more foes out in the wilds--not that she frequented the bleeding forest much in these days. What did she look like? Hope you left her a reminder, she tried for a small smirk then, for surely, the commander of death would not come out looking like this and leave the other party unscathed.
Messages In This Thread
in the forests of the night - by Sugar Glider - June 20, 2020, 11:22 AM
RE: in the forests of the night - by Stryx - June 20, 2020, 12:09 PM
RE: in the forests of the night - by Opalia - June 23, 2020, 09:11 PM
RE: in the forests of the night - by RIP Praimfaya - June 24, 2020, 02:07 PM
RE: in the forests of the night - by Sugar Glider - June 25, 2020, 10:22 AM
RE: in the forests of the night - by Stryx - June 28, 2020, 05:15 PM
RE: in the forests of the night - by Opalia - July 01, 2020, 12:17 AM
RE: in the forests of the night - by RIP Praimfaya - July 03, 2020, 05:30 AM
RE: in the forests of the night - by Sugar Glider - July 03, 2020, 04:06 PM
RE: in the forests of the night - by Stryx - July 04, 2020, 01:34 AM
RE: in the forests of the night - by Opalia - July 07, 2020, 02:45 PM