The Sunspire like the stars miss the sun.
i am the storm.
373 Posts
Ooc — Stevie

All the boy wanted to do in that moment was to close his eyes and fall into a fitful sleep. As awful as it was, most times it was better than being awake to suffer through the endless darkness. That probably wasn't going to help with the current situation, however. He couldn't do it to his packmate, not after what he had already put her through. Besides, it would have made things even worse when later they ran into each other. And even MORE besides, he could tell by her words that she truly wanted to help him, and Summer had always been taught not to refuse help when it was so sincerely offered.

It.. is miserable," he started slowly, "I don't know exactly how to explain it. It.. My father always explained it for me..." He stopped and shook his head. He was making a mess of this already. He felt his heart beginning to race again, but he willed it to slow, just... just for once please stop.

"I get really nervous sometimes... To the point where I feel like.. Like my heart is going to explode. And I get so.. upset. About things I know I shouldn't, and to extremes that I know are just.. just too much. But I can't help it. I can't stop it from happening." he took a deep breath then, feeling completely idiotic. He was doing a terrible job of explaining his problems, and he was probably just making himself sound like a complete lunatic. "It just happens..."

Summer lowered his head into his paws, feeling tears well up in his eyes against which he was fighting. He felt so ashamed of himself and embarrassed. He just wanted to dig a hole in the earth and never see the light again. It was already so hard to see anyway.

Open for Commissions! PM me for more info :)
Messages In This Thread
like the stars miss the sun. - by Summer Ostrega - August 04, 2014, 03:31 PM
RE: like the stars miss the sun. - by Amekaze - August 07, 2014, 12:00 AM
RE: like the stars miss the sun. - by Summer Ostrega - August 08, 2014, 08:07 PM
RE: like the stars miss the sun. - by Amekaze - August 11, 2014, 01:18 AM
RE: like the stars miss the sun. - by Summer Ostrega - August 11, 2014, 07:07 PM
RE: like the stars miss the sun. - by Amekaze - August 20, 2014, 02:15 AM
RE: like the stars miss the sun. - by Summer Ostrega - August 20, 2014, 07:28 PM
RE: like the stars miss the sun. - by Amekaze - August 27, 2014, 08:18 PM
RE: like the stars miss the sun. - by Summer Ostrega - August 28, 2014, 08:01 PM
RE: like the stars miss the sun. - by Amekaze - September 05, 2014, 01:36 AM
RE: like the stars miss the sun. - by Summer Ostrega - September 08, 2014, 08:12 AM
RE: like the stars miss the sun. - by Amekaze - September 13, 2014, 03:16 AM
RE: like the stars miss the sun. - by Summer Ostrega - September 13, 2014, 07:26 PM
RE: like the stars miss the sun. - by Amekaze - September 17, 2014, 01:14 AM