Seaside Moors I see my long lost blossom of shalimar
111 Posts
Ooc —
the soft sounds of tiny footfalls have the herbalist stir from her nap; she'd taken to remaining near to her mother's den after the birth of her newest siblings. champagne gaze blinks open to follow the path of her sun-touched sister, lips twisting into a soft smile. she shifts onto her stomach, tail moving softly behind her as she calls out softly; "bonjour, solaire." she's still learning about them, their growth and their individual personalities, but already she loves her newest siblings.

her attention is drawn to the den's entrance as a growl is heard, settling into silence as to see how this might unfold, prepared to step in should she need to, but fairly certain the pups should be fine on their own.
Messages In This Thread
I see my long lost blossom of shalimar - by Solaire - July 08, 2020, 05:58 PM
RE: I see my long lost blossom of shalimar - by Val - July 08, 2020, 06:18 PM
RE: I see my long lost blossom of shalimar - by Clementine - July 08, 2020, 06:22 PM
RE: I see my long lost blossom of shalimar - by Chacal - July 09, 2020, 02:28 PM
RE: I see my long lost blossom of shalimar - by Val - July 14, 2020, 03:50 PM
RE: I see my long lost blossom of shalimar - by Chacal - August 05, 2020, 11:32 AM
RE: I see my long lost blossom of shalimar - by Val - August 26, 2020, 08:05 PM
RE: I see my long lost blossom of shalimar - by Solaire - August 27, 2020, 02:14 PM