Morningside Cuesta sons & daughters
75 Posts
Ooc — Impala
She explains the query of his home base and he nods, “Well then hopefully I’ll be a neighbor soon. Are you allies?” He straightens himself out, still curious, and wonders about this Whitebark Stream. He hadn’t heard of it before now. Of course, he didn’t even know much of Legion either he still managed to say something about it.

“It’s certainly nice to meet you!” His tail offered a gentle wag, his face a softening smile, and his eyes found the North. So she was the leader of The Stream. What was she doing out unaccompanied? He supposed she wasn’t far, but wasn’t it dangerous? Women hadn’t left Glaciem without a guard? Unbeknownst to him perhaps his world knowledge was a bit sexist.

“No, I just got here. I was with these wolves that tried to stay together. Morningside? That didn’t seem to hold out,” His eyes looked a little sad. He missed those that he had gotten relatively close to, but there was nothing to be done about it, “And I’ve only just met a Legionite that invited me there. So, now I’m trying that out I’spose,”
Interested in threading with me?
check out my OOC account for more information

IMPALA
Messages In This Thread
sons & daughters - by Dawn - July 10, 2020, 04:45 PM
RE: sons & daughters - by Soleon - July 10, 2020, 04:54 PM
RE: sons & daughters - by Dawn - July 10, 2020, 05:00 PM
RE: sons & daughters - by Soleon - July 10, 2020, 05:10 PM
RE: sons & daughters - by Dawn - July 10, 2020, 05:19 PM
RE: sons & daughters - by Soleon - July 10, 2020, 05:33 PM
RE: sons & daughters - by Dawn - July 10, 2020, 05:46 PM
RE: sons & daughters - by Soleon - July 10, 2020, 05:57 PM