Morningside Cuesta sons & daughters
75 Posts
Ooc — Impala
She seems calmed to explain things. Which Soleon is appreciative of. He came off as nosy or pushy when it came to gathering information, but truthfully he just had a genuine thirst for knowledge. The Lead of a local pack was likely the best source of knowledge he could come by. A quizzical look enters his eyes upon the mention of Easthollow, “I don’t know them either,” He admits. Perhaps he needed to get around more….

He becomes a touch apprehensive as her next question rings out. Sunny? Yes, he was the one? Soleon had met him briefly and then suddenly he was no where to be found. As though he had disappeared with the others. Admittedly the male was a bit upset that he’d been left alone so quickly. Especially regarding his eagerness to fall in their line, “Yes’m, but he’s gone now,” To where? Well Soleon wasn’t sure.

“I’m sure I’ll become more knowledgeable. I’ve been travelling around and casually collecting herbs or studying them,” Being a medic meant having a keen eye for things that were new or different and finding how they might be relative. It was also a lot of trial and error, headaches when trying the wrong medicine, and far more adverse effects when proceeding without caution.
Interested in threading with me?
check out my OOC account for more information

IMPALA
Messages In This Thread
sons & daughters - by Dawn - July 10, 2020, 04:45 PM
RE: sons & daughters - by Soleon - July 10, 2020, 04:54 PM
RE: sons & daughters - by Dawn - July 10, 2020, 05:00 PM
RE: sons & daughters - by Soleon - July 10, 2020, 05:10 PM
RE: sons & daughters - by Dawn - July 10, 2020, 05:19 PM
RE: sons & daughters - by Soleon - July 10, 2020, 05:33 PM
RE: sons & daughters - by Dawn - July 10, 2020, 05:46 PM
RE: sons & daughters - by Soleon - July 10, 2020, 05:57 PM