Morningside Cuesta sons & daughters
75 Posts
Ooc — Impala
He is curious as to why her expression fails for a moment. His eyes tracing the thight line that becomes her lips and he watches as the thoughts seem to sew themselves together within her mind. Something bad? She knew Sunny...perhaps Soleon hadn't been keeping the best of company? Though, perhaps the male had changed. That was a possibility, right?

Evidently not as Dawn revealed the truth to him. Soleon offered a sheepish expression and a meager, "Oh," His opinion had dwindled since he had been left to figure things out. It was a bit sad, "Well...your brother has potential," It was the easiest compliment and shot to the male he could make simultaneously. Potential was a weird thing. On one hand Potential meant the capability to become better...but it also meant there was present mediocrity. 

His ears perked as she talked about her daughter and a mysterious Aphrodite that could possibly add to his resume. If he could just acquire more knowledge he could easily become an adept medic. That was the goal. He wanted no question of his capabilities. A smile lit up his face, "I'd certainly love to meet the both of them. Sharing knowledge seems to be the fastest way to learn," 
Interested in threading with me?
check out my OOC account for more information

IMPALA
Messages In This Thread
sons & daughters - by Dawn - July 10, 2020, 04:45 PM
RE: sons & daughters - by Soleon - July 10, 2020, 04:54 PM
RE: sons & daughters - by Dawn - July 10, 2020, 05:00 PM
RE: sons & daughters - by Soleon - July 10, 2020, 05:10 PM
RE: sons & daughters - by Dawn - July 10, 2020, 05:19 PM
RE: sons & daughters - by Soleon - July 10, 2020, 05:33 PM
RE: sons & daughters - by Dawn - July 10, 2020, 05:46 PM
RE: sons & daughters - by Soleon - July 10, 2020, 05:57 PM