Hoshor Plains can you help me unravel my latest mistake
84 Posts
Ooc —

there is familiarity in being back here. in the open, the wandering. she will always love the blue stretch of the sky, the scent of summer in her nares and the taste of water that has flowed over places like this for hundreds of miles. but the wonder, the possibility for something new and good at the edge of every horizon, has faded.

and so when the sound of another has her still, her tail sweeps to slick over her rear. just as the boy is, she is light on her toes, prepared to run just as quickly in the opposite direction. with the absence of her limb, however, it's something she'd like to avoid.

ghost-like, the stranger hovers in the middling distance. for a moment, she is still, and then her tail offers a tentative wag when he does not shift to become a threat. there is something almost familiar about the softness that dulls his silhouette, and after a moment she is almost sure of it. "are you a dog, too?" she calls, voice carrying not quite as far as she'd intended.
Messages In This Thread
can you help me unravel my latest mistake - by Fern - July 10, 2020, 01:40 PM
RE: can you help me unravel my latest mistake - by Fern - July 12, 2020, 05:43 AM