Blacktail Deer Plateau somewhere i have never travelled, gladly beyond
60 Posts
Ooc — Zina
The cougar's ears had turned backward fearfully; she was not sure if the wolves from the coast had tracked her all the way here. It seemed unlikely, but Umi knew that faced with a pack of wolves, she was no match. Now, more than ever, she wished that her mother had let her stay in their home territory. Alas, it was the lion way to push children out on their own eventually to find their own turf.

The cat didn't know anyone here. She had no friends, and her brother were probably in far off places. She was lonely.

The wolf regarded the feline carefully, and her voice broke as she spoke. Umi listened, rather appalled. Oh no, definitely not, she said, shaking her head with a wide swing. I'm just looking for deer, she admitted. I'm Umi. A smile spread across her face; it had a warmth to it as though she were greeting a friend she had known for years. Her tail wiggled a little: a sign of her curiosity. Who're you?
Messages In This Thread
RE: somewhere i have never travelled, gladly beyond - by Umi - July 12, 2020, 11:31 PM