Blacktail Deer Plateau somewhere i have never travelled, gladly beyond
60 Posts
Ooc — Zina
The suave wolf's response triggered a mild frown in the cat. Umi looked away for a moment, unsure of what the comment meant. She was naive enough that she did not fully understand the use of sarcasm. This had been something that her brother Sunanoko had been very fond of teasing his sister with. Umi had never really been a person to question things that others said to her; she took almost everything at face value.

The young lioness's question too had hung in the air for too long to be comfortable. She stood there, feeling the wind removed from already tattered sails. Though she didn't realize it, these new territories were quickly killing her good nature. Mistrust and toxic souls bled through otherwise decent lands, leaking into her idealistic illusion.

At last, Umi got a name. And a followup. It was a nice name, but Umi continued. Oh, yes, there were several that passed by here and I was following their trail, she clarified, not knowing that wolves could track equally or better than she could by smell alone. They're quite delectable when caught, she explained, as though Eleuthera had never tasted venison in her life. Umi hadn't exactly thought her description through.
Messages In This Thread
RE: somewhere i have never travelled, gladly beyond - by Umi - July 15, 2020, 01:43 AM