Duskfire Glacier A secret isn't a secret if I know
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace did not want the drama that came to him like the plague. He didn't like upheaval and chaos. He was a neutral man child and he liked to stay that way. He couldn't help it that he held a sure fire temper, though he was working hard to tamper that down, for Leaf and if not leaf then someone else he could fall in love with later, after he got over the crushing heart break of his young life.

Jace turned and grimaced as he turned to quickly and agitated the wounds that lay beneath his breast. He hadn't realized that Njal had followed him, and though the male was yelling he was too close for comfort and Jace's ears fell flat to his head. He didn't want to start anything here and now, when he was far from home and all alone. He could hold his own against the male in front of him had done it before, but not as injured as he was. He yelled back keeping the distance and continuing to back up carefully, adding more distance. I did not come here to stir up trouble Njal. I was merely away from the mountain, getting some air and smelled scents going in one direction, but not returning. My curiosity got the best of me. I do not plan on coming this way again. And he wouldn't unless it was an absolute necessity, then he would, but he didn't see how there could be any need to go towards them or near their borders.

For a brief moment a longing worked its way into the youths chest a longing to ask Njal for his take on things on the mountain. He wanted some guidance, from a wolf who was not flailing with his emotions as Ferdie was at the moment. it happened to everyone at some point in time, but right now at this moment Jace really wanted the father figure back as a friend, but he bit down hard on his jaw to keep from saying anything, because he remembered he was not welcome near the male and neither were his woes.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
A secret isn't a secret if I know - by Jace - August 27, 2014, 03:45 PM
RE: A secret isn't a secret if I know - by RIP Njal - August 27, 2014, 09:16 PM
RE: A secret isn't a secret if I know - by Jace - August 28, 2014, 12:16 PM
RE: A secret isn't a secret if I know - by RIP Njal - August 29, 2014, 06:30 PM
RE: A secret isn't a secret if I know - by Jace - August 29, 2014, 06:42 PM
RE: A secret isn't a secret if I know - by RIP Njal - August 29, 2014, 07:11 PM
RE: A secret isn't a secret if I know - by Jace - August 29, 2014, 07:23 PM
RE: A secret isn't a secret if I know - by RIP Njal - August 29, 2014, 07:36 PM
RE: A secret isn't a secret if I know - by Jace - August 29, 2014, 08:18 PM
RE: A secret isn't a secret if I know - by RIP Njal - August 29, 2014, 09:41 PM
RE: A secret isn't a secret if I know - by Jace - August 30, 2014, 08:52 AM