Duskfire Glacier A secret isn't a secret if I know
ís & steinn ♔ hjarta & sál
583 Posts
Ooc — Java
The beast within him was awake. Something he had not felt in a long time - not since Kindred and his training in the pit. A spark of life that had begun upon seeing his beloved fire within the Teekon Wilds, and then grown with the birth of his children. It was nearly at full force now as Njal had assumed his rightful place as a real leader - and Jace, or the mountain pack of fools, were not going to jeopardize any of that. He scoffed at the boy as he rebuked him, but the mercurial creature was silent for some time. He paced idly as Jace spoke, and as the boy fell in to his own silence, Njal stopped his pacing.

My curiosity got the best of me. I do not plan on coming this way again.

Good. If I catch your scent - or any of your mountain dwelling allies anywhere near here, there will be hell to pay. His gaze lingered upon Jace, locking upon the boy's bright eyes, and the full force of his rage was unconcealed. Get back to your brainless leader and tell him the same, if it suits you. If anyone from the Sunspire comes north, they will have to answer to me. There was no negotiation, no easing themselves through this conversation; Njal had said his piece, and when the silence enveloped them once more, he turned to stalk away.
Messages In This Thread
A secret isn't a secret if I know - by Jace - August 27, 2014, 03:45 PM
RE: A secret isn't a secret if I know - by RIP Njal - August 27, 2014, 09:16 PM
RE: A secret isn't a secret if I know - by Jace - August 28, 2014, 12:16 PM
RE: A secret isn't a secret if I know - by RIP Njal - August 29, 2014, 06:30 PM
RE: A secret isn't a secret if I know - by Jace - August 29, 2014, 06:42 PM
RE: A secret isn't a secret if I know - by RIP Njal - August 29, 2014, 07:11 PM
RE: A secret isn't a secret if I know - by Jace - August 29, 2014, 07:23 PM
RE: A secret isn't a secret if I know - by RIP Njal - August 29, 2014, 07:36 PM
RE: A secret isn't a secret if I know - by Jace - August 29, 2014, 08:18 PM
RE: A secret isn't a secret if I know - by RIP Njal - August 29, 2014, 09:41 PM
RE: A secret isn't a secret if I know - by Jace - August 30, 2014, 08:52 AM