Duskfire Glacier A secret isn't a secret if I know
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
are you okay with it only being a few replies or do you want to try for 10 cause i can probably come up with something :)

Njal continued to pace and Jace continued to back up. He looked around swiftly watching to make sure he wasn't going to get ambushed and that he was clear to continue to back up. He just wanted to go home, he still had 3 days of travel ahead of him. He snorted gently to himself, his curiosity was going to kill him one day.

Jace tilted an ear and spoke loudly enough to be heard If someone traipses across your borders Njal as far as I'm concerned they will get what they deserve. There are boundaries and territory for a reason. he grew silent again he had not passed over the borders of pack lands it had been Fox and fox alone that had incurred their wrath.

Jace didn't even growl when Njal insulted Ferdie, because at the moment Ferdie was being brainless he was thinking with his male member rather than his mind. Brainless right. he grew quiet again and he went to say something else, but then he shut his jaw again instead he said quietly I wish you well Njal. he didn't know if the male would hear him or not and he didn't really care, because he did wish the warrior well, hoped he would prosper, if anyone deserved it his former friend did.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
A secret isn't a secret if I know - by Jace - August 27, 2014, 03:45 PM
RE: A secret isn't a secret if I know - by RIP Njal - August 27, 2014, 09:16 PM
RE: A secret isn't a secret if I know - by Jace - August 28, 2014, 12:16 PM
RE: A secret isn't a secret if I know - by RIP Njal - August 29, 2014, 06:30 PM
RE: A secret isn't a secret if I know - by Jace - August 29, 2014, 06:42 PM
RE: A secret isn't a secret if I know - by RIP Njal - August 29, 2014, 07:11 PM
RE: A secret isn't a secret if I know - by Jace - August 29, 2014, 07:23 PM
RE: A secret isn't a secret if I know - by RIP Njal - August 29, 2014, 07:36 PM
RE: A secret isn't a secret if I know - by Jace - August 29, 2014, 08:18 PM
RE: A secret isn't a secret if I know - by RIP Njal - August 29, 2014, 09:41 PM
RE: A secret isn't a secret if I know - by Jace - August 30, 2014, 08:52 AM