Swiftcurrent Creek close your pretty eyes, my butterfly
Tell me something that i'll forget
124 Posts
Ooc —
Away
<3

Porcelain; alabaster.

She was as a pearl – embedded in the humidity with ethereal refinement, a ghost amongst the caress of mist. River-born, crafted by the rivulets in their guided turmoil, sculpted with such raw delicacy that he might've considered her a fabrication if not for the trails of torn flesh on one flank.

As the wisp pirouetted to cast her gaze upon him, the sightseer quirked his chin inquisitively back toward her, verdant gems swerving to ingest the duality of her stare. Esoteric in nature, enthralling, earth and ice. The princess, lulled euphorically from the depths of his mind - a memory, of the daydream by the stream. Eyes glazed in sugar, saccharine; a delphic concoction of mellow browns and sky blues. Her gaze almost mirrored the stranger's; individually composed.

Soltero whisked an ear away from his crown, emitting a diminutive drizzle of rainwater as he peered toward her - she seemed to awaken from an unearthly sleep, and for a heartbeat, the only sound between them was the gentle shuddering of the rain. Ruminative.

The sylph casted a greeting his way, then - of satin, soft to perforate the heavy silence. A ribbon, to encase their collaborated isolation; this gossamer bubble, a world of its own amongst the gloom of reality. "Hello…" He returned huskily, in a tongue of smoke. Their tones provided a euphonious divergence. "…I heard you speaking."
I tried to write your name in the rain
But the rain never came
Messages In This Thread
close your pretty eyes, my butterfly - by RIP Polaris - June 29, 2020, 12:42 PM
RE: close your pretty eyes, my butterfly - by Soltero - July 02, 2020, 04:01 PM
RE: close your pretty eyes, my butterfly - by Soltero - July 20, 2020, 09:48 AM
RE: close your pretty eyes, my butterfly - by Soltero - August 03, 2020, 04:06 PM
RE: close your pretty eyes, my butterfly - by RIP Polaris - August 27, 2020, 12:37 PM