Mount Apikuni ba, ka, and khou
97 Posts
Ooc — ebony.

Lestat spoke, and Hatshepsut let herself be lulled by the exotic flavor of his syllables, so different from her own. They had been born — though one could argue that Lestat's 'birth' was quite unlike her own — countless hours and countries apart, yet here he settled himself alongside her now, and the Egyptian breathed in the scent of him, and was content.

"An open relationship?" she parroted scornfully, already unimpressed with the seemingly orgiastic sexuality of whatever ruffian group Lestat had stumbled across. He was a carnal one; perhaps such things interested him, but the small Regent was not given over to such things. "They are godless heathens," Hatshepsut muttered dismissively, "to be so swayed by their genitals, like the savages we wrestled out of Karnak."

"I met a man named Njal Sveijarn. I know nothing about him, and yet I liked him immediately. There is a pack of wolves who live beside a Swiftcurrent Creek, and while this man was one of them, and had been for some time, he was intending to move his family away and depart their waters. Why, he did not say. He also informed me of a pack who lived upon a nearby mountain, that it would be wise to stay away." Her lapis eyes flickered once with cool amusement. "Thus far, he has been the only wolf with whom I would consider an alliance."

ooc text []

<style> .CHARboxout {background-color:black; width:600px; margin:0px auto; text-indent:50px; color:#000; font:12px/1.50 Pt Serif; padding:20px; }.CHARboxin {background-color:#E4E4E4; padding:20px; text-align:justify;}.CHARboxin p {text-indent:60px; margin:0px;}.CHARboxpic {background-image:url('http://www.egyptiandreams.co.uk/images/papyrus/hatshepsut.jpg'); background-repeat:no repeat; height:70px; background-position: top center; border-right:10px solid gray;}.CHARboxpic2 {background-position:bottom center;}
.CHARboxin b {font-weight:600; color:#628922;}.CHARbox-ooc {font-size:11px; padding:3px; font-style:italic; text-align:right;}</style>

Messages In This Thread
ba, ka, and khou - by Hatshepsut - August 10, 2014, 09:40 AM
RE: ba, ka, and khou - by Lestat - August 10, 2014, 11:53 PM
RE: ba, ka, and khou - by Hatshepsut - August 11, 2014, 05:07 PM
RE: ba, ka, and khou - by Hatshepsut - August 30, 2014, 11:12 AM
RE: ba, ka, and khou - by Lestat - August 26, 2014, 02:56 PM
RE: ba, ka, and khou - by Lestat - August 31, 2014, 10:05 AM
RE: ba, ka, and khou - by Hatshepsut - September 02, 2014, 05:15 PM
RE: ba, ka, and khou - by Lestat - September 09, 2014, 06:59 PM
RE: ba, ka, and khou - by Hatshepsut - September 14, 2014, 10:16 PM