Redsand Canyon She's out of sight and he's out of his mind
27 Posts
Ooc — Jay
If he had a thing for the fucked up then Baptiste was the guy. Emerald eyes dropped behind lashed as he looked away aware of the drop in Donovan's pitch as his family was welcomed. Before he could reply he saw the muscles flex as the man strode forward focusing on holding to the bright gold as long as he could before the stare was broken by the brushing of their shoulders, a flirtatious move accompanied by a polite confirmation that he was sold. A shiver running hopefully unoticed down his spine as he turned and nodded "You've got yourself a medic"  he said his voice low as the jimson faded away, putting the situation into more perspective which caused a stirring somewhere deep in his groin. Shit.....how long had it been since he'd felt that? Tongue sweeping out along his maw he lifted his chin and huffed out a slow sigh lips curling into a smirk as his eyes trailed slowly from his new Alpha's eyes to the curl of his tail and back again "If you still want me after i'm settled in you name the place" he could not believe he had turned down such a delicious looking man, he damn near pouted at himself his brows drawing together slightly "Rejecting the alpha. Not the smartest thing I could have done as a newcomer" his tone was regretful as he looked at the man with an honest experession. It wasn't for lack of want but rather the proximity of the ghosts inside his own mind at the present time. 
Messages In This Thread