Blacktail Deer Plateau somewhere i have never travelled, gladly beyond
60 Posts
Ooc — Zina
Once more, the feline beamed, quite delighted at such a positive encounter. Eleuthera was simply lovely; they were having themselves quite the odd little tea party. Umi wanted to say "yay" or some other childish-sounding thing, but she didn't want to overshow her exuberance. Instead, she nodded very quickly, her cheeks bright, struggling to keep herself looking adult-like.

The shadowy little wolf's tail raised, at which Umi's whiskers twitched. In cat world, this was a signal for "I am comfortable with you here," and so she was quite pleased. At the suggestion of a joint hunt, the cougar blinked, making a squished face, thinking. She had never tried to hunt with anyone else before, ever. Hmm, escaped from her lips, and she tried to picture what this would look like. I don't know how to do it together, but we should try! What on earth this would look like, she had no idea. She was an ambush predator and completely unpracticed in coordinating attacks with other people, to the point where she wasn't even sure what "coordination" with others was.

She rose, her own tail raising with a wiggle at this exciting new prospect. Her senses kicked in as she sniffed at the air around her, wondering if the trail of the deer she had been following was still fresh. It was hard to detect, but it was there; her ears flipped forward. Not sure if that deer is still around. We should find it if it is.. She looked to Eleuthera expectently, wondering how this experiment was going to work.
Messages In This Thread
RE: somewhere i have never travelled, gladly beyond - by Umi - July 26, 2020, 01:39 AM