no time here in space
But in the silence I heard you calling out to me
263 Posts
Ooc — Ashur
:D

As soon as he began to move toward the silhouette, the earthen wolf turned, icy eyes flashing momentarily in the beams of dwindling moonlight. Malachi felt a weight lift inside when he caught sight of the male's face, solid and real, though still largely hidden by the shadows of the night. Yet the earthen's wolf's body showed no signs of fading, not like the misty wolves of his night terror, and Malachi felt his hackles lower as a surety settled over him. Slowing his trot, the grey male shook his head to rid himself of the final touches of the night, then flicked his eyes toward the earthen boy again, blinking away the bleariness of sleep until he could see him clearly. The first thing he noticed was how much the earthen male resembled his brother back home. Tall and broad shouldered, a formidable wolf by anyone's standards. Malachi did not notice his tail begin to lower at the thought.

He stopped a wolf length away from his packmate and nodded his head to return the earthen male's greeting. "Morning." His voice sounded groggy from sleep and he cleared his throat. He caught the male's quick glance to the sky and realized he may have interrupted the earthen male's plans for the day. Though the Glacier wolf's attention soon returned to him, Malachi hesitated before speaking again. "I hope - " Malachi paused to clear his throat again, dropping his voice lower so as to not wake any other packmates around. "I hope I'm not intruding, but that word you spoke - what language was that?" He paused before adding, "I've never heard it before." Having spoken at such a personal hour, Malachi assumed the boy's words to be a private musing, a thought for the ears of the earthen boy alone. To inquire about the language felt less intrusive, and left room for the Glacier wolf to share the murmur's meaning if he so desired - or otherwise keep it hidden.
Trades
[Image: warden.gif][Image: naturalist.gif] 1/5 | [Image: chronicler.gif] 2/5
Messages In This Thread
no time here in space - by Tezcacoatl - August 28, 2014, 04:09 PM
RE: no time here in space - by Malachi - August 29, 2014, 11:35 AM
RE: no time here in space - by Tezcacoatl - August 29, 2014, 03:14 PM
RE: no time here in space - by Malachi - August 30, 2014, 05:12 PM
RE: no time here in space - by Tezcacoatl - September 01, 2014, 09:07 AM
RE: no time here in space - by Malachi - September 03, 2014, 11:20 PM
RE: no time here in space - by Tezcacoatl - September 05, 2014, 08:03 AM
RE: no time here in space - by Malachi - September 07, 2014, 09:30 PM
RE: no time here in space - by Tezcacoatl - September 11, 2014, 10:42 AM