The Sentinels The impossible is possible tonight
80 Posts
Ooc —
Tuvaq's eyes trailed up to the raven, interest briefly flashing in his expression. How intriguing - this bird that followed his companion around. Weird, but cool. There were so many possibilities that would open up, with a winged ally on their side. Fishing being the least of them. The boy smiled as the freckled wolf fed her, ears flicking back and forth as he watched. "Well tell her thank you from me," he said, a smile forming on his maw as he looked back to his friend.

"Clearly, I've never been around water," he told him, settling down by the stream and dipping one paw into it. He'd wait for Acheron to eat first before he took a bite. "Growing up around a river must have helped you." He huffed out a short laugh. "I'd love for you to teach me." 

A smile formed on his maw, tail swishing across the pebbly bank. "I slept great. Better than I have in a while," he responded, angling his ears toward Acheron before he turned his attention back to the bubbling stream. "You woke up before me today." It wasn't unheard of, but Tuvaq was an extremely early riser, whether he actually got up or not. He'd wake before the sun rose most times, and just wait for Acheron to wake up. He liked those times - they were peaceful, and calm, and let him have some time to think. "Did you sleep well?"
[Image: RT1niQT.png]
Tuvaq is travelling with Acheron, who can jump into any of his threads at any time ^^
Messages In This Thread
The impossible is possible tonight - by Acheron - June 23, 2020, 11:43 PM
RE: The impossible is possible tonight - by Tuvaq - June 26, 2020, 11:10 PM
RE: The impossible is possible tonight - by Acheron - July 03, 2020, 08:47 PM
RE: The impossible is possible tonight - by Tuvaq - July 27, 2020, 03:26 PM
RE: The impossible is possible tonight - by Acheron - July 31, 2020, 01:42 AM
RE: The impossible is possible tonight - by Tuvaq - August 24, 2020, 05:27 PM
RE: The impossible is possible tonight - by Acheron - August 29, 2020, 01:24 AM
RE: The impossible is possible tonight - by Tuvaq - September 11, 2020, 10:32 AM
RE: The impossible is possible tonight - by Acheron - September 19, 2020, 12:46 AM
RE: The impossible is possible tonight - by Tuvaq - September 25, 2020, 10:25 PM
RE: The impossible is possible tonight - by Acheron - October 20, 2020, 04:56 PM