The Sentinels The impossible is possible tonight
133 Posts
Ooc — hela
Acheron grinned and looked back over to the raven. I'm not sure how to communicate that with her just yet, but I assume sharing my food is a good way to start, he explained, moving his gaze back to Tuvaq as he lowered his head to inspect his meal. 

He shrugged at his companion's next words, taking a bite, chewing, and swallowing before answering: Yeah, I guess fishing was kind of a given there. He had only half paid attention anytime his mom or Emrik tried to teach him, something he was kind of regretting now, since Tuvaq wanted to learn how too. He would figure out, though, especially if it meant giving the other boy more of an advantage in life. 

A warm smile curved his lips at his friend's answer. Good, I'm glad. He liked knowing that Tuvaq felt safe enough to sleep well. He nodded and took another bite when Tuvaq pointed out that he was up first today. It was true: Acheron rarely woke up first, but this morning he had for some reason. Maybe he knew something good would happen. He smiled again and nodded. I always do lately, he answered, implying that it was because of Tuvaq. 

He chewed another bite, swallowing again before speaking. Did you have anywhere you wanted to check out? The freckled boy asked. He loved exploring with Tuvaq, and he was up for anything as long as he was there.
Messages In This Thread
The impossible is possible tonight - by Acheron - June 23, 2020, 11:43 PM
RE: The impossible is possible tonight - by Tuvaq - June 26, 2020, 11:10 PM
RE: The impossible is possible tonight - by Acheron - July 03, 2020, 08:47 PM
RE: The impossible is possible tonight - by Tuvaq - July 27, 2020, 03:26 PM
RE: The impossible is possible tonight - by Acheron - July 31, 2020, 01:42 AM
RE: The impossible is possible tonight - by Tuvaq - August 24, 2020, 05:27 PM
RE: The impossible is possible tonight - by Acheron - August 29, 2020, 01:24 AM
RE: The impossible is possible tonight - by Tuvaq - September 11, 2020, 10:32 AM
RE: The impossible is possible tonight - by Acheron - September 19, 2020, 12:46 AM
RE: The impossible is possible tonight - by Tuvaq - September 25, 2020, 10:25 PM
RE: The impossible is possible tonight - by Acheron - October 20, 2020, 04:56 PM