Neverwinter Forest do you hate my boyfriend?
like a bastard on the burning sea
20 Posts
Ooc — jem
as was in the nature of a dumb ass kid, finín completely forgot the fearsome quest at paw the moment he was offered but a hint of attention. spikes fall flat, doltish grin now spreading across charcoal features; haoniyao successful in the art of bomb defusal with that mere smile. "mmm" he agrees without a lack of zeal, entire roly figure wiggling with the force of a newly windmilling tail. and he was well ready to fall into the art of interesting conversation via a wondrous plethora of newly discovered babbling when the other guy spoke up. 

it didn't take smarts to understand such a tone, exactly why finín knew enough to display something akin to a scowl; not appreciating the order whatsoever. oh but- he did recognise that- yes! - that word - mom, mom, mom, mom!! flopping back into a sit, brows furrow in intense concentration, little mrmm's slipping past until ardent azure flashes up to declare a screamed "mmmma! ma! ma!" hopping up to bound over to cupid, clumsy paws offering no help as he toppled and crashed into a heap at his paws; all the while continuing a chorus of elated "ma's!!" 

he doesn't even try to stand, much too proud of himself to even think of something so unimportant as he grins up to cupid and sighs a content "aaa ma ma ma"
Messages In This Thread
do you hate my boyfriend? - by Cupid - July 18, 2020, 02:48 PM
RE: do you hate my boyfriend? - by Haoniyao - July 21, 2020, 08:08 PM
RE: do you hate my boyfriend? - by Cupid - July 23, 2020, 12:23 AM
RE: do you hate my boyfriend? - by Finín - July 25, 2020, 06:56 AM
RE: do you hate my boyfriend? - by Haoniyao - July 28, 2020, 07:29 PM
RE: do you hate my boyfriend? - by Cupid - July 28, 2020, 09:29 PM
RE: do you hate my boyfriend? - by Finín - July 31, 2020, 12:31 PM
RE: do you hate my boyfriend? - by Haoniyao - August 03, 2020, 08:11 AM
RE: do you hate my boyfriend? - by Cupid - August 03, 2020, 02:27 PM
RE: do you hate my boyfriend? - by Finín - August 11, 2020, 06:33 AM