The Masterless Knight
The moon wears silver armor that shines brightly through the darkness.
283 Posts
Ooc — LordGir
A nice summer breeze blew from behind. Nishu instantly took that as the direction he must go to find the one who had ordered his services. As Knight he kept his awareness at max, most of the time. One of his duties was to know the lands as much as he could as quickly as possible. His surrounding appeared rather pleasant, which made him wonder what lives here within the woods. After collecting a few noticable scents of prey he concluded that this forest may be a hunting spot for predators like himself.

The wind changed direction and so did he. He wasn't quite sure how he would find this royal female wolf. He didn't have a single clue of where she could be located, not even who she is. Thinking about how he just ran off without details was embarrassing. He tried imagining what she might look like and pictured her infront of him. He bowed elegantly in front of a tree trunk and spoke words loud and proud "Nishu Inte, Knight of.." He paused and remain motionless realising he wasn't a Knight of anything yet. He whispered "hmm.. better try a different introduction." He restarted his bow at the tree but this time he said "My name Nishu Inte, at your service M'lady." He then smiled to himself, That introduction felt much better. He rose up again and started explaining why he was there. "I am a Knight who has agreed to forfill the service request. I will be your closest ally and protecter, I will remain close unless ordered other wise. I will follow all of your orders until my services are no longer required. I will be your guide, your shield, and your weapon until the very end." as he finished he bowed once more then rose again staring at the tree.

Shortly after another strong breeze blew. He ears perked up sensing the direction and then he said "Yes! your Highness!" taking the breeze as an order to go that way. He turned and prepared to march forward once more into the unknown searching for the master who seeks him.
Messages In This Thread
The Masterless Knight - by Nishu Inte - August 31, 2014, 11:13 AM
RE: The Masterless Knight - by Paarthurnax - August 31, 2014, 11:26 AM
RE: The Masterless Knight - by Adair The Forsaken - August 31, 2014, 11:53 AM
RE: The Masterless Knight - by Nishu Inte - August 31, 2014, 01:12 PM
RE: The Masterless Knight - by Paarthurnax - September 01, 2014, 03:04 AM
RE: The Masterless Knight - by Adair The Forsaken - September 01, 2014, 07:50 AM
RE: The Masterless Knight - by Nishu Inte - September 01, 2014, 10:37 AM
RE: The Masterless Knight - by Shadow - September 01, 2014, 10:55 AM
RE: The Masterless Knight - by Paarthurnax - September 01, 2014, 03:15 PM
RE: The Masterless Knight - by Adair The Forsaken - September 03, 2014, 05:46 PM
RE: The Masterless Knight - by Nishu Inte - September 04, 2014, 07:17 AM
RE: The Masterless Knight - by Shadow - September 04, 2014, 07:46 AM
RE: The Masterless Knight - by Paarthurnax - September 05, 2014, 08:43 AM
RE: The Masterless Knight - by Adair The Forsaken - September 07, 2014, 04:03 PM
RE: The Masterless Knight - by Nishu Inte - September 08, 2014, 10:38 AM
RE: The Masterless Knight - by Shadow - September 11, 2014, 11:19 PM