Barrow Fields Let's go back, back to the beginning
62 Posts
Ooc — Kitty
In her training, and since, she had come to expect certain reactions to her fortunes. Some denied it, though the spirits don't lie. Some grew angry, demanding to know who told her things, threatening harm if they weren't aappeased.Some wept, in shock or pain, and sought further council. At least one had ended his own life just days after. That spirit had haunted her for weeks, wailing and shrieking. 
So she blinked, unphased, at his outburst. 
"Not now. But you did. And you shall. You will be judged for it, and some will look at you in disgust. Pave your own path, and do not mind those who do not understand the boundlesness of love." 
More questions, and her eyes closed again, listening to the constant whispers. She grew as still as the mound she was perched upon, the rain beginning to relent. Finally, she spoke again. 
"I Know only what Spirits decide I should know. Nothing more, nothing less. Sometimes they tell me lies, but usually...not. This was no lie, or you wouldn't have been startled by it. I sense a tiredness...of the mind, the body, or both. An end of a journey. Two hearts that call to each other even across the veil.' She peered down at him, that eerie stare pointed. 
"You have a restlessness in your heart that nothing on this plane will appease. There is a damage that must be undone, and you cannot avoid what you are running from forever." 
Messages In This Thread
Let's go back, back to the beginning - by Macaria - August 02, 2020, 10:16 PM
RE: Let's go back, back to the beginning - by Kincaid - August 04, 2020, 11:19 PM
RE: Let's go back, back to the beginning - by Macaria - August 04, 2020, 11:29 PM
RE: Let's go back, back to the beginning - by Kincaid - August 04, 2020, 11:37 PM
RE: Let's go back, back to the beginning - by Macaria - August 05, 2020, 01:17 AM
RE: Let's go back, back to the beginning - by Kincaid - August 05, 2020, 01:28 AM
RE: Let's go back, back to the beginning - by Macaria - August 05, 2020, 01:58 AM
RE: Let's go back, back to the beginning - by Kincaid - August 05, 2020, 02:09 AM
RE: Let's go back, back to the beginning - by Macaria - August 05, 2020, 07:12 AM
RE: Let's go back, back to the beginning - by Kincaid - August 05, 2020, 04:16 PM
RE: Let's go back, back to the beginning - by Macaria - August 05, 2020, 04:49 PM
RE: Let's go back, back to the beginning - by Kincaid - August 05, 2020, 10:07 PM
RE: Let's go back, back to the beginning - by Macaria - August 05, 2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Let's go back, back to the beginning - by Kincaid - August 05, 2020, 11:09 PM