Wild Berry Meadow How far I would not go
11 Posts
Ooc — Florian
Okay, maybe they're a little imposing.
The stranger is facing him head on now, having officially lost to the hare he'd been stumbling after, and Aleister doesn't know how he feels about it. His body tenses up even more, the tendons in his legs tight and his feet practically on tip-toe as he bristles slightly. The stranger is big, is the thing, or perhaps he's just tall...Either way, it's enough to intimidate the shit out of the little wisp where he watches.

There are options, here. 1.Run the fuck away. Get the hell out of here and never look back. It's probably the safest option. He's got no advantage on them from what he can see- except, possibly, a bit more grace (if their hunt is any indicator). He can get away, and go back to his aimless wandering and everything will be fine. 2.Be a dumbass . Try to approach the stranger and once again put his life at the mercy of luck. He should probably go, and he knows that- he does.
It's just.

His luck is surely trickling away from him anyway, if he flees now he'll probably end up dead in the the jaws of some much-less-bumbling creature who he couldn't hear coming eventually. And also, he's pretty sure he already made the decision to do the dumb thing when he swore to become. So, fuck it. Here's to becoming.

He blinks at them for a moment, wide grey eyes flickering about their face and frame, before carefully lowering his tail and cocking his head. Aleister's jaw drops open for a second, contemplating attempting to say something, before cold dread crawls over his spine. It's too much. Not yet. His jaw snaps shut and a front paw raises, almost as though he's asking for permission to move- to them or away from them, he's not quite sure yet. His mind is already racing- even if they don't display aggresion, how the hell is he gonna introduce himself? (Should he introduce himself?) Sure, he could use the same method he'd tried (and mostly accomplished) with the spotty wolfdog he'd encountered, but that puts him once again in an incredibly vulnerable position. Damn. Damn.
.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。We accept the love we think we deserve .・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。
Messages In This Thread
How far I would not go - by Āzon - August 03, 2020, 09:47 PM
RE: How far I would not go - by Aleister - August 04, 2020, 02:24 PM
RE: How far I would not go - by Āzon - August 04, 2020, 03:39 PM
RE: How far I would not go - by Aleister - August 05, 2020, 03:55 PM
RE: How far I would not go - by Āzon - August 11, 2020, 01:19 PM
RE: How far I would not go - by Aleister - August 11, 2020, 02:39 PM
RE: How far I would not go - by Āzon - August 11, 2020, 04:07 PM