Nimbus Summit and i need to see where donkey kong pees
109 Posts
Ooc — gryff
All Welcome 
so.

rain.

benry wasn't dumb. he sounded dumb, sure, but he wasn't. he knew things. probably knew more things than most wildlife ever knew. he wasn't good at the whole bear grylls survival thing, but, like...instincts, man. he figured he'd get it eventually. 

unfortunately, his instincts didn't help much when it came to traversing the newly flooded landscape. appropriately titled the floodlands, but he didn't know that. 

he knew that little cats didn't like water and he figured that he wasn't supposed to, but he was good at it. swimming, that is. he didn't like it, but he was ok at it. enough to get out of the water. and onto a cliff.

he was really good at the climbing thing for sure. like...B-Tier, maybe. solid B. he got himself into a little cave-thingy. out of the rain at least. it was cramped.
Messages In This Thread
and i need to see where donkey kong pees - by Benry - August 06, 2020, 08:09 AM
RE: and i need to see where donkey kong pees - by Epic - August 07, 2020, 11:14 AM
RE: and i need to see where donkey kong pees - by Benry - August 08, 2020, 09:26 AM
RE: and i need to see where donkey kong pees - by Epic - August 10, 2020, 04:13 AM
RE: and i need to see where donkey kong pees - by Benry - August 14, 2020, 09:00 AM
RE: and i need to see where donkey kong pees - by Epic - August 25, 2020, 08:13 AM