Sawtooth Spire unglücksfall
i n n e r p e a c e
229 Posts
Ooc — H2O
his confusion of his feelings makes gracious grow quiet as he spoke. she wasn't quite sure what to think of it, nor how to really comfort or explain what mahler was going through -- the last thing she wanted to do was lecture him like the old teacher she was and make him feel unintelligent and lower. she licked her black lips as she followed the amethyst stare.

"even when everything goes right, sometimes we in our own skin feel unwell. something lingers inside of us that keeps us from enjoying what surrounds and enriches our lives." she knew the loss of thade was something mahler faced, but she had no idea about the other internal struggles her eisen battled on his own. inner demons were scary to battle on their own. "I wish I could pinpoint it for you, dear mahler. but this discovery will be something you must do on your own, within yourself." she wanted to offer more, but gracious knew her own limits. she can't tell others directly what their internal problems are, they had to reconcile it with themselves before they could seek help from her.

his appreciate tone towards her causes a large smile to creep upon her face. she was glad mahler was coming to enjoy these little talks they've shared together. gracious hated to admit this, but mahler was truly the only other wolf she had created a connection with. wylla was somewhere in the distance in terms of relationship building, she doubted she had even shared a word with the female lead before the incident with searching for thade. 

"i'm glad to hear, we all need someone to talk to once in awhile. i'm happy to know you are able to find a bit of solace in me." this was the greatest position gracious could play, the therapist. she enjoyed knowing others and getting to understand them, to work with them, to comfort them. this was her way of extending her grandmotherly ways into the world, by gently touching the hearts of others.
[Image: source.gif]
Gracious is currently traveling with Oceane; she is allowed to join all threads Gracious is in unless they are marked private 
Messages In This Thread
unglücksfall - by Mahler - July 05, 2020, 07:35 PM
RE: unglücksfall - by Gracious - July 07, 2020, 07:19 PM
RE: unglücksfall - by Mahler - July 18, 2020, 03:48 PM
RE: unglücksfall - by Gracious - July 29, 2020, 04:31 PM
RE: unglücksfall - by Mahler - August 02, 2020, 01:37 PM
RE: unglücksfall - by Gracious - August 03, 2020, 10:15 PM
RE: unglücksfall - by Mahler - August 05, 2020, 07:14 PM
RE: unglücksfall - by Gracious - August 05, 2020, 11:17 PM
RE: unglücksfall - by Mahler - August 07, 2020, 11:29 AM
RE: unglücksfall - by Gracious - August 08, 2020, 12:22 AM
RE: unglücksfall - by Mahler - August 09, 2020, 11:33 PM