The Sunspire redeye reprisal
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace saw her ears swivel towards him and he smiled, happy to see her. She studied his gait, as he was becoming accustomed to from most of the wolves around him. However, he was almost back to full strength so the limp wouldn't keep him from protecting those he needed too.

He took her greeting with a chuckle. He sighed and looked down at his chest deciding how to word his answer. He lifted his head and caught her eye to give her a smile, but didn't stare at her eyes, not wanting to make her uncomfortable as far as he was concerned they were near about equals. Well Ame I've been better, but I've also been worse so I'll say okay. I've been okay. She went to studying him again, probably trying to see where the injury stemmed from, because there were no outward appearance of a wound. It still hurts a little bit, whatever I did really messed with all the insides of my chest and leg. Ferdie said tendons. he tasted the foreign word on his tongue unsure if he knew what that was, but knew it was something on the inside.

Jace's path had not crossed with much of anyone lately.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
redeye reprisal - by Amekaze - August 31, 2014, 01:03 AM
RE: redeye reprisal - by Jace - August 31, 2014, 08:54 PM
RE: redeye reprisal - by Amekaze - September 01, 2014, 12:23 AM
RE: redeye reprisal - by Jace - September 01, 2014, 08:31 AM
RE: redeye reprisal - by Amekaze - September 02, 2014, 08:03 PM
RE: redeye reprisal - by Jace - September 03, 2014, 02:32 PM
RE: redeye reprisal - by Amekaze - September 03, 2014, 08:44 PM
RE: redeye reprisal - by Jace - September 05, 2014, 04:38 PM
RE: redeye reprisal - by Amekaze - September 06, 2014, 03:04 PM
RE: redeye reprisal - by Jace - September 07, 2014, 11:02 PM
RE: redeye reprisal - by Amekaze - September 08, 2014, 10:33 PM