The Masterless Knight
The moon wears silver armor that shines brightly through the darkness.
283 Posts
Ooc — LordGir
Nishu was starting to realise the actual case he is in. There were no trainers or superiors around, this wasn't home where he is required to salute all superiors when they pass by. Knight training was never over there was always room for improvement. Their rank was determined by lessons consider mastered. In Nishu case, his rank remained low as he tried to master everything in a short time. The only thing that could be considered as mastered is his reflex to salute his superiors but that did not increase his position.

After hearing the words of the female named Paarthurnax and those of the male named Adair he decided to relax a bit ending his saluting. The female didn't seem understand why he was saluting while the male thinks she is his master. Nishu shook his head saying no to this kind of misunderstanding then said "My apologies, It's been a while since I seen new faces. I've mistaken you as one of my superiors who wanted to catch me off guard." He looked at each wolf starting with Paarthurnax then Adair. He was collecting basic info on their looks and scent which is what a Knight must do when meeting new wolves.

Seeing how Adair knew that he was waiting for a command at that moment then surely that means he knows about Knights, meaning he may know who requested his service. This led to Nishu asking the question to Adair: "You seem to know about us Knights, may I ask if you know any royal female who had made the request of having the services of a Knight? I urgently need to find her quickly." He continued to sit up straight and still while turning his head as he looked between Paarthurnax and Adair. He never realised he forgot to introduce himself since he did his introduction not long ago, but only to a tree trunk.
Messages In This Thread
The Masterless Knight - by Nishu Inte - August 31, 2014, 11:13 AM
RE: The Masterless Knight - by Paarthurnax - August 31, 2014, 11:26 AM
RE: The Masterless Knight - by Adair The Forsaken - August 31, 2014, 11:53 AM
RE: The Masterless Knight - by Nishu Inte - August 31, 2014, 01:12 PM
RE: The Masterless Knight - by Paarthurnax - September 01, 2014, 03:04 AM
RE: The Masterless Knight - by Adair The Forsaken - September 01, 2014, 07:50 AM
RE: The Masterless Knight - by Nishu Inte - September 01, 2014, 10:37 AM
RE: The Masterless Knight - by Shadow - September 01, 2014, 10:55 AM
RE: The Masterless Knight - by Paarthurnax - September 01, 2014, 03:15 PM
RE: The Masterless Knight - by Adair The Forsaken - September 03, 2014, 05:46 PM
RE: The Masterless Knight - by Nishu Inte - September 04, 2014, 07:17 AM
RE: The Masterless Knight - by Shadow - September 04, 2014, 07:46 AM
RE: The Masterless Knight - by Paarthurnax - September 05, 2014, 08:43 AM
RE: The Masterless Knight - by Adair The Forsaken - September 07, 2014, 04:03 PM
RE: The Masterless Knight - by Nishu Inte - September 08, 2014, 10:38 AM
RE: The Masterless Knight - by Shadow - September 11, 2014, 11:19 PM