Chimera Fields you can drive all night
don't leave me here alone
49 Posts
Ooc — Jem
the rain presents to him an approaching figure, and as the boy idly twists an ear to deposit the liquid settling smugly in its nook; he cannot help but wonder who the hell would be out roaming such naked lands when the sky deposited all it had upon them. of course, such judgement could not get more hypocritical if it tried since reif himself lingered disdainfully within the sodden fields but he seemed not to acknowledge this as narrowed glares press against the other's steady progression. 

no way

squinted stare widens a fraction for the briefest of moments before settling into a heavy lidded, reproachful observation. mirroring the crazy knuckleheaded barbarian with a scowl of his own. if reif was a spiritual creature, he'd be turning and fleeing the teekons this very moment whilst lamenting pleading prayers to rid him of his curse. from the spitting weather to the demonic canine before him, one would struggle to argue that they weren't signs from above. but the pallid sprite did not entrust in any such whims, much preferring the art of coincidence and so did not move to leave as rather a weary sigh rattled free. "i'm honouredhe intones at the brusque acknowledgement, shoulders slack. him?? the annoying one?? how far up his own ass was this jerk? lips twitch against the urge to growl but he keeps it at bay, being bet up was one thing. but to have to roll around in the mushy dirt...it made him want to retch. attention does however, snag on the empty space where he'd previously had a leg, brow arching with a hint of bemusement. 

ignoring the question, reif glared back to the shit coloured ruffian and huffed another sigh before muttering "what do i say to not get bet up exactly, i don't want to get dirty and i would really rather you don't touch me at all, i'm not a personal fan of random strangers pawing at mewhat did it matter why he was here anyway? what was this dudes obsession with asking questions and then getting offended by whatever you answered, was he just that desperate for a reason to feel angry?

there was perhaps one good thing about being in this dude's presence after all, it made reif feel way less like the freak in the conversation.

Messages In This Thread
you can drive all night - by Reif - August 11, 2020, 02:52 PM
RE: you can drive all night - by Orochi - August 11, 2020, 05:40 PM
RE: you can drive all night - by Reif - August 12, 2020, 08:06 AM
RE: you can drive all night - by Orochi - August 12, 2020, 10:08 PM
RE: you can drive all night - by Reif - August 26, 2020, 04:21 PM
RE: you can drive all night - by Orochi - August 31, 2020, 12:42 AM
RE: you can drive all night - by Reif - August 31, 2020, 03:39 PM
RE: you can drive all night - by Orochi - September 06, 2020, 11:31 AM