Greatwater Lake Cause perfect didn't feel so perfect
。+゚☆゚+。Fly me to the moon。+゚☆゚+。
175 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
'Oh, she knows of my Tribe's religion?'
The girl's moonstone eyes brightened for a while as the speckled female spoke of her own teachings of the moon goddess. Luna had not heard of the name given to her being used in other folklore; 'How fascinating' she thought. This speckled woman, who identified herself as Macaria, was offering Lunaria to follow in her pawsteps and make her vision become reality. The dark damsel felt confused & conflicted for a minute, before actually being able to form words.

"In all honesty, I know little about practices involving arcane arts. I am not really much of an arcanian...." Was arcanian even a word or was Luna simply butchering names? Best to save the embarrassment for another day and change the subject  quickly. She continued: "My pride leans towards calling myself as a hunter and provider to those I serve..."

A huntress like Lunaria was not cut out for any other feild than the one she was destined to be in — hunting was her true passion. Even if that were the case, Macaria's drive and motivation to find others that supported her cause intrigued Luna; she wanted to help too in some way, despite her lack of belief in, well, anything that cannot be seen. "While I cannot say that I invision myself working alongside you and mirroring your work, I'd like to stay by your side and help you achieve your search for as long as you will allow me...." She then straightened up and walked over towards the tall woman, a smile upon her face that mixed with something serious in the next question: "Do you trust me, Macaria?"
[Image: da6698m-a8f89b53-b982-4210-bdbf-0270bf6457d3.gif]
Messages In This Thread
Cause perfect didn't feel so perfect - by Macaria - August 06, 2020, 03:49 AM
RE: Cause perfect didn't feel so perfect - by Lunaria - August 07, 2020, 09:50 AM
RE: Cause perfect didn't feel so perfect - by Macaria - August 07, 2020, 12:41 PM
RE: Cause perfect didn't feel so perfect - by Lunaria - August 08, 2020, 09:35 AM
RE: Cause perfect didn't feel so perfect - by Macaria - August 08, 2020, 12:34 PM
RE: Cause perfect didn't feel so perfect - by Lunaria - August 10, 2020, 07:35 PM
RE: Cause perfect didn't feel so perfect - by Macaria - August 10, 2020, 07:54 PM
RE: Cause perfect didn't feel so perfect - by Lunaria - August 18, 2020, 09:00 AM
RE: Cause perfect didn't feel so perfect - by Macaria - August 19, 2020, 09:27 AM
RE: Cause perfect didn't feel so perfect - by Lunaria - August 22, 2020, 02:34 PM
RE: Cause perfect didn't feel so perfect - by Macaria - August 24, 2020, 12:16 AM
RE: Cause perfect didn't feel so perfect - by Lunaria - August 24, 2020, 02:58 PM