Blacktail Deer Plateau somewhere i have never travelled, gladly beyond
60 Posts
Ooc — Zina
Eleuthera was disappointed, but smiled at Umi anyway. It would have been nice, and quite interesting, to be able to share a meal with her canine companion. Still, this was quite the experience even without a catch. The wolf agreed that they would try again in the future. Surely, with practice, Umi might actually be able to get this whole co-operative hunting thing down. While it was true that it went against the nature of cougars, she was hardly an ordinary lion.

As the wolf looked to the mountain, the cat listened closely for where to find her. The willows.. okay! Umi had never dared to cross the mountains. She was unsure of how to get past them without going around near the sea. After her last experience along the coast, she was in no hurry to venture that way. Perhaps eventually she would be able to get back to her roots and find a territory by the sea that was not claimed by wolves. I'll see you again 'Leuthera, the cat said brightly. With these dulcet words, she moved off to the south, looking back once more to her new unlikely friend. How lucky she felt to have met such a pleasant she-wolf.
Messages In This Thread
RE: somewhere i have never travelled, gladly beyond - by Umi - August 19, 2020, 01:50 PM